What we offer:
REPAINT A HEART
Dr.Woodrow & Melanie Blok
We have 18 precious daughters in our home, The home is a safe haven for the girls who come from various hopeless and unsafe situations. We provide our girls with good education, extra activities to cultivate their gifts and talents.
Shepherd's Heart Children's Home
- Each child at our home is nurtured, cared for and loved so that they may grow to be fine leaders in the future.
- We maintain a family atmosphere and relationship around our home.
- There is a dedicated staff that reflects devotion in helping the children to grow up in an environment that is based on love and enriched with values.
- Hygienic and well maintained environment for the children.
- All children have been placed in reputed schools in Colombo area, and we also have well trained tutors to help the children after school classes.
- We offer well trained counselors for the children on a regular basis.
- The home is managed by an administrative staff that ensures the home is run effectively and efficiently.
- Annual audit taken by a reputable Chartered Accounting firm.
9th February 2002, Shepherd’s Heart Children’s Home opened in response to the heart rending cries of the vulnerable children in Sri Lanka. We strive to offer a stable life in a safe environment for hurting children.